Whether you are under arrest or under investigation, do not say anything to the police until you have had the chance to talk to a criminal defense lawyer. Even if you have already spoken to the police, there are still things an experienced defense attorney can do to minimize the risk you face.
At Fiffik Law Group, our criminal law attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania. Providing our clients with strong and confident counsel, we will make sure you understand the charges you face and make sure you build the best possible defense.
Experience and Confidence
Over the years, our attorneys have successfully handled a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal courts. If you have been charged with any of the following, we are committed to helping you get the best attainable outcome:
- DUI: It can happen to anyone, and when it happens to you, it is time to learn more about what you can do to stay out of jail and maintain your license. We will be prepared to handle every aspect of your drunk driving case.
- Assault: We have experience in representing people charged with misdemeanor Simple Assault and felony charges of Aggravated Assault.
- Underage drinking: We defend juveniles charged with underage consumption of alcohol and underage DUI.
- Drug offenses: From simple possession to felony drug trafficking offenses, our firm handles drug charges involving a wide range of narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine and prescription pills.
- Felonies: More serious charges can bring more serious consequences. If you have been charged with a felony offense, we will do everything we can to lower the charges you face or fight for an outright acquittal.
- Sex offenses: If you are convicted of a sex crime, your life will never be the same. That is why it is of the utmost importance that you do everything you can to fight the charges and clear your name.
- Theft: Whether its shoplifting, theft, burglary, burglary, or motor vehicle theft, our criminal defense attorneys can help you fight these charges.
- Expungement: Many clients rely on us to help them clear their criminal records through expungement.
Read more about various criminal charges below, their consequences on your life and how our criminal defense attorneys can help you or your loved one through one of the toughest chapters of life.