Wed, Sep 27|
Northland Public Library
Wills & Trusts - Which is Right for You?
Join Fiffik Law Group for a complimentary estate planning educational event to learn if a trust is right for you!
Time & Location
Sep 27, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
Northland Public Library, 300 Cumberland Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, USA
About the event
Is there anything more important than protecting your family? Your hard-earned savings are worth protecting from the government and creditors. Attending a seminar with our experienced estate planning attorneys is a great first step in a plan to protect your family, your legacy and your future. You’ll learn:
- How to organize your assets for estate planning purposes
- What happens to your assets if you die without a Will or Trust
- The importance of powers of attorney for your finances and medical decisions
- How to protect your assets from nursing homes and other creditors
- How to protect your IRAs and other retirement accounts
- How to reduce death taxes and avoid the probate process